Coba Extreme Tour Cancun, Mexico
Maya Encounter Adventure at the Coba Archaeological zone–rappel into a cenote, zip line over the lagoon and much more!
This tour covers:
The Coba Extreme Tour is your encounter with the Mayan culture and it starts with a 1,500-year-old historical journey to the Ancient Mayan city of Coba, an archaeological site hidden deep inside the rainforests of the Yucatan Peninsula.
Roads within the Coba area are very unique, and either walking, cycling or traveling them in the “Mayan limousines” will stay in your memory forever. Climbing the Nohoch Mul temple (the tallest pyramid in the state), you will admire the pristine beauty and immeasurable vastness of the surrounding sub-tropical rain forest.
Your Maya Encounter journey then leads you to an authentic Mayan village, a self-sufficient Mayan community living next to an important part of the region’s lagoon system. You will walk you through the Maya community’s forest, unlocking the mysteries of their local fauna and flora.
Your unforgettable, off-the-beaten-track adventure tour then begins; exciting zip-line flying over a lagoon, rappelling down into an incredibly beautiful Cenote (sinkhole) where you can enjoy a refreshing swim before going up again. Then climb into a canoe and paddle on a lagoon of enormous beauty. And to end it all, enjoy a delicious traditional lunch prepared by the women of this Mayan community.
There is no fixed itinerary on this tour as it is done in small groups and activities can be performed in different order to avoid crowding of people in the natural reserves.
Subject to availability: We will make every effort to accommodate last minute purchases made for next day tours but all prior confirmed and paid reservations take priority
This tour is not suitable for:
- people with physical disabilities
- persons with heart, respiratory or back issues
- people with claustrophobia or fear of heights
- those who weigh than 120 kilos (260 lbs)
- children under 6 years of age
- pregnant women
- people under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances
We highly Recommend
- To have a snack before the tour
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the whole tour and a bathing suit under clothes
- We also recommend sun block, hat, and a camera
- Cash is the preferred method of payment for tips
- photos, video & souvenirs can be purchased by credit card
- Transportation in
- Multilingual adventure guide
- Entrance fee to Coba
- Qualified archaeological guide in Coba
- Kayak or canoe
- Rappel and zip-line gear
- Lunch and drinks
Price does not Include:
- Photos or video
Days & Schedule
Book Now: Coba Extreme Tour
- For purchases and reservation less than 48 hrs before the tour, please call 1 877 350 5459 or 52-998-802-3137 to check availability.
- Cancellation or changes up to 24 hrs in advance before the reservation.