Ek Balam Cenote Maya Tour
Before there was Chichen Itza there was the Ancient Mayan city of Ek Balam. Today, this Mayan City is one of the latest attractions because of its most recent restoration and latest mystical and metaphysical discoveries there.
- We visit the archaeological site for 1 1/2 hours.
- Then we will go to the 80 meter (262 ft)-wide Cenote Maya (sink hole)–it’s just like having a natural swimming pool inside a giant cave!
- Zipline, jump, swim and relax right there at Cenote Maya!
- Enjoy a traditionl Mexican lunch full of local delicacies!
Children (with ID) from 6 to 12 years of age pay the kids’ rate. There is no charge for children younger than 6 years old. Child strollers are not permitted.
Subject to availability: We will make every effort to accommodate last-minute purchases made for next day tours but all prior confirmed and paid reservations take priority.
We Suggest Bringing on the Ek balam Tour:
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Change of clothes
- Bathing suit under clothes
- Money for tips, souvenirs and photos
- Comfortable clothes and shoes that tie (no crocs or flip-flops)
Ek Balam Tour Includes:
- Round-trip transportation from hotels
- Entrance to Ek balam
archaeological site and to the Cenote
- Specialized bilingual guide (Spanish-English)
- Delicious buffet lunch and drinks
- Optional activities: Swimming at cenote, diving, rappel, trepachanga and Tarzan's vine
- Towels and lockers
- Equipment for all activities
Days & Schedule
Prices Ek Balam Cenote Maya
Book Now: Ek Balam Cenote Maya
- For purchases and reservations less than 48hrs before the tour, please call 1 877 350 5459 or 52-998-802-3137 to check availability.
- Cancellation or changes allowed up to 24 hrs before the reservation.